• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As Freckle is Now Staying Here...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............. I had to do something about providing here with a big enough cage. I am REALLY struggling with money ( at least 36 Myxo Vacs due in 2 weeks :shock:) and so buying the sort of Hamster Cage I wanted just was not an option :cry:

So I have had to go on a bargain hunt and this 'two-cages-joined-together' creation is what I have come up with. Not colour co-ordinated and still to have bits and bobs added.There's another shelf and tube to go in yet and I also want to *try* to make a hammock (or perhaps that should be a Hammie-ock !! :lol:) but for £15 not bad. Freckle seems to like it anyway :)

020-17.jpg

Looks good to me, plus with it being two cages she can play about and switch between them :love:
Freckle is so lucky to be able to stay with you!

ooo, that will be awesome for cleaning Freckle out too, because you can shut the door and clean one cage, then pop her into the clean side, then do the other and voila :D she's a very lucky little hammy!

ooo, that will be awesome for cleaning Freckle out too, because you can shut the door and clean one cage, then pop her into the clean side, then do the other and voila :D she's a very lucky little hammy!

Thats what I do with the ferts...little blighters!!!

Dear Little Freckle...shes so gorgous!!!! Lucky hammie too!!

Back