• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck for bonding Lottielousie's.......UPDATE

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
RABBITS:shock: I am going to try and bond all 5

They have just been dropped off:shock::shock:

Last edited:
exciting!
may need your help soon if i get my way ;) want to bond a group of 4 and move them into playhouse, but somehow dad thinks playhouse is better used for storing furniture which we never use? :roll:

Heeheee I'm sure you'll do very well Kay!! even if they do keep you on your toes for a few hrs!!!! :lol:

Good luck!!:D

So far so good, Granite just thinks he is boss over Frankie atm but they are not fighting Granite just chases him off:D

So far so good, Granite just thinks he is boss over Frankie atm but they are not fighting Granite just chases him off:D

That sounds about right. I am surprised he is not chasing Charlie too. Since Autumn died, he is very protective of Sophie against other boys:roll::roll::lol::lol:

Thank you so much for doing this for me, and at short notice, I know we hadn't set a date,and I really appreciate this.

Still doing great no fights or anything as yet:D. I can't wait till I put them in a slightly smaller space:?

Sue - a bottle of Pepsi would be could (I don't drink alcohol):lol::lol::lol:

glad to hear it. I am missing all my babies, but I know they are all being well cared for in the places they are at :D which gives me peace of mind.

Last edited:
I will try and take pics tomorrow as all are now safely tucked up in an 8x6 shed free ranging together. Thereas been no aggression at all. Granite thinks he is the boss and chases Frankie off from the food bowl but Frankie just goes to another one (Frankie is my favourite:love:). They have carriers and things to hide in away from each other but aren't using them:D:D.

Granite & Sophie were nightmares to catch though tonight to put them away, it took me and David an 3/4 of an hour to catch them (wasn't amused:lol::lol::lol::lol:)

They have all got on really well overnight, no traces of fur or anything. They were all eating together when I gave them their food this morning. Even granite & Frankie were eating together:D

I think we can safely say Louise now has a happy group of 5:D

Back