• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are all coming home

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D:D

It is a miracle, by lunchtime all my bunnies will be back home. I can't believe it :D:D:D:D

I had a chat to the vet this morning and she can't believe it either, none of us expected every bun to pull through.

Merlin is now doing very well, and Mrs Brown is Ok but still not eating enough for herself just yet.

Maisey and Mini Mouse are not eating that much since being back home, but it has been another big change for them, and they seem lively and comfortable :)

I know I moan about my vets, but this week they have been true miracle workers :)

They have got 2 sick 9 year olds through ops, and an 8 year old that didn't do well under GA. Plus they got Hedgehog through his castration last week :D
I have rung them so many times over the last few days and they have always been helpful and friendly, as well as ringing me with updates too :)

All I have to do now is collect the last 2 bunnies and pay the bill :shock: :lol::lol:

Thats brilliant news :D. Yay, they all get to have their day (and hopefully weeks and months) in the sun. Hope you all have a lovely, cuddly, sunny weekend :love::love:

Glad they're all back - and that's not too bad a vets bill for that amount of bunnies!:)

I agree it could have been a lot worse :D Shame it is not a one off bill though, I think our running costs this month so far have been well over £1000, TBH I darent add it up just yet. I think donations this month will cover about a tenth of that.

I found out today that the vets knocked off nearly £100 from last weeks vet bill for Maisey, Mini Mouse and Merlin :) I thought they must have as i wasn't expecting any change from £500.

Seems they do have a heart after all :lol: :D:D

I found out today that the vets knocked off nearly £100 from last weeks vet bill for Maisey, Mini Mouse and Merlin :) I thought they must have as i wasn't expecting any change from £500.

That's kind of them:D
How do you manage to fund everything???!!! Must cost you a fortune.

Bless them that is so kind!!
Hopefully this weekend will be good for donations and income :wave:

Bless them that is so kind!!
Hopefully this weekend will be good for donations and income :wave:

Trust me thay don't do it often and I did buy them some very nice cakes on Monday as a thank you :)

I really hope we do well this weekend end, I have spent a lot of my own money on things to sell so fingers crossed.....

Back