• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weee! *Video*

River

Warren Scout
So I just got Oz a new cage, and unfortunatly it's off the ground, so we had to create a ramp for him to get in and out of it whenever he wanted to. SOO we were trying to get him used to it, when this happened!

Since it was WAY too slippery, we carpeted it, and now it is all good. But I thought this was adorable, and decided to share:D

Hopefully the video works, I've never posted one before!

matthew and tabitha have a toddler slide to play with. i wanted to provide them with a mini 'hill' of their own. usually, there's a cloth on it for 'purchase' as they run up to sit at the top. one day when there was no cloth, tabby ran up and slid down. she looked a bit puzzled, ran up again, lay down on her side and slid down, for the experience. no pix or vid i'm afraid, but a lovely memory!

Awwwwww. Ginger and Pickles used to love jumping on my shoulder from the chest in the shed, and deliberately sliding down my back. :love:

Back