• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby dutchie

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Finally got round to uploading some piccies.

qohb2w.jpg

1zlaahe.jpg

2cct314.jpg

28jfyvn.jpg

Hopefully soon she will aquire a name :lol: She even gave me some kisses earlier this morning :love:

Oh absolutely gorgeous :love::love: I love Dutchie's but sadly lost my Dutch girl 'Poppet' in February this year and miss her so much.

Yeap she is, got her last week, unwanted easter present of one of the kids at work :roll:
I have 4 now :lol: aquireing a little collection.
Hopefully in a couple of months I'd love a chocolate then I would finally be happy with a mob of dutch :lol:

Yeap she is, got her last week, unwanted easter present of one of the kids at work :roll:
I have 4 now :lol: aquireing a little collection.
Hopefully in a couple of months I'd love a chocolate then I would finally be happy with a mob of dutch :lol:

Do they have Visa's to be in this country? :shock:

She's bootiful!! :love::love::love:

:lol: Ali....I will ask them...but shhhh don't tell anyone there over here illegally....two gals and two guys under my roof, you can't have them stollen from me :lol:

Psssst you need to post more pics of your lot :love:

I will do im planning a group soon just waiting for frosty to recover well as much as she can, im in 2 minds as carrie uses reffered agression within her grounds while im ok wit hit and biggle my gentle grey hates violance of any sort, im not sure on how one big girl with bunatude and a young girl who although can be timid, can kick ass if she wants will be with her, shall be a very interesting as well as blimin nerve wracking bond, ( hate bonding my own i want aunty janice to do it but were to far away now :( )

would be nice to see 4 coloured dutchie and a white lop together though :D

Back