• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not bunnies.. Oakley the dog. :o)

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
It was roasting here today and the bunnies were all staying in the shade so couldn't get any good pics of them. But I was off work on a study day and me and the pooch spent the day in the garden... I've even got the sun burn to prove it! And that's with sun tan lotion!

I managed to get a few pics of the pup so thought I'd share them with you. :D Sorry for the poor quality, they were taken on the camera on my phone. :love::love::love:

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

He's a wee show off for the camera :love:

The SSPCA estimated that he's between around 2 and 3yrs old but he was a stray so can't be sure.

Donna - My o/h is stuck in Basingstoke just now because of the Volcano palava... I was on the phone to my mum earlier and she said "oh, so are you on your own tonight...." My response was, "no, I've got the 3 buns and the dog with me!" :lol::lol: Hopefully you'll have a 2 bunny fix soon. :D

He's a wee show off for the camera :love:

The SSPCA estimated that he's between around 2 and 3yrs old but he was a stray so can't be sure.

Donna - My o/h is stuck in Basingstoke just now because of the Volcano palava... I was on the phone to my mum earlier and she said "oh, so are you on your own tonight...." My response was, "no, I've got the 3 buns and the dog with me!" :lol::lol: Hopefully you'll have a 2 bunny fix soon. :D

:thumb:

Sorry, another pic of my lad. We had a gorgeous sunset the other night and I couldn't resist taking a pic of the poser with the sunset in the background. :oops:

35242_469051624391_827014391_6375516_4157041_n.jpg

Back