• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have experience with jersey woolys?

I'm getting a Red Eyed White jersey wooley tomorrow, im soo excited. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Ive heard there a little more high maintnace.:D

Dont really have Jersey wooly's in the uk. But seeing as they are kindof just a nethie with an angora coat im presuming they would just need regular grooming like an angora?

i'm sorry i should have been more clear, a jersey wooly rabbit lol. sorry about tht. im so excited about getting him! i wanna make sure i do every thing right so he has the perfect life

Does anyone have any xeperience with Jersey Woolies?

I think:?they are the same as our Cashmeres:)if so then they take a lot of grooming to keep their coats from becoming matted:cry:
I have seen them on websites and they are:love::love:
I have some rescue cashmeres:)i always clip mine when the weather gets hot so they do not suffer too much from the heat:)the birds usually collect the fur trimmings to line thier nest with:oops::lol:
I hope you enjoy your bunny:)they look fantastic:)i would love to have one but i don,t think we can get them here:cry:

They're an American breed, we don't have them in the UK although we do have a small uppy eared long coated breed, I think it's called the Dwarf fox, like the swiss fox but more netherland dwarf looking. The breed isn't standardised here yet.

Back