• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

and one of rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie playing out this afternoon, she wasn't having as good a day with her mobility though, as when i was tidying up, i heard her crying and she was stuck under the holly bush :cry: poor old girl

022-4.jpg

she doesnt look old, shes so pretty :love::love::love::love::love::love:

do you think the noise she makes is more like a call to you, she seems to do it when she needs your help rather than a pain thing... a pretty amazing bond you both have :love::love:

she doesnt look old, shes so pretty :love::love::love::love::love::love:

do you think the noise she makes is more like a call to you, she seems to do it when she needs your help rather than a pain thing... a pretty amazing bond you both have :love::love:

yes, she has always made the noise for me, ever since i got her, her crying isn't like pain related but a please come and help me mum cry, when she was little she used it to get more fuss and cuddles off me :lol::love:

everytime she goes vets now, she licks my hands while she waits for vet to hurry up with her steroid injection, if vet takes a while she even does a big yawn :lol: she's soo funny

Back