• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute indoor bunny house!!!!

yes i noticed that....and it appears too open for a bunnys hideout too..some buns dont mind...some buns prefer dark enclosed space......

nice idea tho.

have you tried a kids pop up tent with play tunel......mine had that..and i had a massive one for my two big buns and two little buns when they bonded for a few weeks then the frenchies lived in it. they love em best of both worlds.:lol: a cheap kids one is about the same price as a bunny one!

yes i noticed that....and it appears too open for a bunnys hideout too..some buns dont mind...some buns prefer dark enclosed space......

nice idea tho.

have you tried a kids pop up tent with play tunel......mine had that..and i had a massive one for my two big buns and two little buns when they bonded for a few weeks then the frenchies lived in it. they love em best of both worlds.:lol: a cheap kids one is about the same price as a bunny one!

No, havent tried that- he currently has a dog crate..........

Just a base for his toilet / hay / food / water etc.............

Just wish someone made a bunny home that was more 'chic' for the discerning house bunny owner!

Ha!

I hope people aren't using these as permanent bunny homes :cry:

I think it would be good as a base if you cover the mesh with carpet :)

I don't think anyone should encourage this company by giving them money, because you know some idiot will buy this and use it as a hutch/cage, not just as a base. It has a lockable door, for locking rabbits in. Also why encourage mesh floors. I'd only buy off a company that made sure all their hutches were a good size.

Back