• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Emmy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Emmy is another new arrival at Honeybunnies
Beautiful black 15 month old doe

Emmy.jpg

and feeling more comfortable after I removed this 2 inch solid smelly lump of yuk from her bottom..it was like concrete

emmysbu.jpg

to be fair to her old owners she has been well cared for and is in excellent condition..they have also had her speyed
They were just scared to pick her up so think the lump was just left and grew each time she produced a soft poo

She is a stunning looking bun:D

to be fair to her old owners she has been well cared for and is in excellent condition..they have also had her speyed
They were just scared to pick her up so think the lump was just left and grew each time she produced a soft poo

She is a stunning looking bun:D

Ooooh I think I may have to show her photo to Sandy, I think he'll be in luuuurv when he sees her :love::love:

Well the very gorgeous Emmy decided not to eat..so syringe fed her..now left her with a pile of fresh herbs, fresh grass, pellets, mix, fenugreek treats, grated carrot, chopped spring greens and timothy hay..
eat-something vibes please

Well the very gorgeous Emmy decided not to eat..so syringe fed her..now left her with a pile of fresh herbs, fresh grass, pellets, mix, fenugreek treats, grated carrot, chopped spring greens and timothy hay..
eat-something vibes please

Oh noooo :( Eat Emmy eat, yum yum yum vibes :D

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

That's a disaproving face and a half! :lol: She's gorgeous. Sending lots of cuddles and I hope she keeps up the munching. :)

she might do

as said before when you are ready let me know as have some we can try him with..from about a week and a halfs time onward

Okies. As soon as we have a moving date I will let you know. It should be in the next 2 weeks though.

Back