• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fleece Blanket

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I'm assuming it's ok for bunnies to have fleece blanket? I put some in Clo's bed when she - oops 'HE' was ill, and he loved it, so it went back to hutch with him and I gave a piece to the little boys as well. They're all loving snuggling up on it:lol: In facy, Dandy has been a lazy lump and stayed snuggled into his fleece all afternoon - thank goodness I've seen him eating and pooping or I'd be worrying about him next!

I just want to know if it will hurt them if they eat it? Clo has a piece to sit on to take his Baytril, and he chews lumps out of the fleece after to get revenge for the yukky medicine (he does spit the pieces out!)

I use fleece a lot. Its not ideal to eat, but it doesn't shed or come in strings so should cause minimal problems if they do. mostly I seem to find bunny bite shapes around their area and bunny bite holes in the fleece. I would just say remove the blanket stitching around the edge if it has some.

Thanks for that - there's no stitch around the edge as I've cut smaller pieces from a larger blanket. Clo has made a very pretty pattern already!:lol:

Got a piccie of him having a go at the blanket this afternoon after his medicine - it's the only time he gets stroppy with anything:)

BunniesClochompingblanket013.jpg

Back