• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 3 arrived this afternoon..had to be given up as a baby is on the way:roll:

First beautiful doe Mishka:love:

Mishka.jpg

and her side view..her nails were very long and she needs a good brush

Mishkaa.jpg

and then two boars..
had to give them these names after the confusion with other threads..Angie Bunnymadhouse will get it!

Meet Box, the long hair..and Parcel

BoxParcel.jpg

Gorgeous bun & piggies :love::love:

Poor excuse though :roll: - so glad I don't have to do the meeting people bit, I don't know how you manage it!

Gorgeous bun & piggies :love::love:

Poor excuse though :roll: - so glad I don't have to do the meeting people bit, I don't know how you manage it!

Well you coped with meeting me earlier!:lol:
The bun who was waiting for me at the vets is Emmy..see seperate thread!

Well you coped with meeting me earlier!:lol:
The bun who was waiting for me at the vets is Emmy..see seperate thread!

But you don't meet me to hand in animals with a pants excuse like that!

I wondered if it might be from the time of your post! She's gorgeous too :love:
If only Dill wasn't such a grump.......

esh how will i cope with 5 buns and a baby on the way :roll: blimin hate that excuse i really do,

bootifull bun and piggies :love:

People are so damned selfish. Chris and I are thinking of starting a family but he knows that my animals come before anything else and I've made it clear that if we DO have children he'd look after them & I'd look after the animals :lol::lol:

esh how will i cope with 5 buns and a baby on the way :roll: blimin hate that excuse i really do,
People may not be able to cope with the costs of keeping a pet with a baby on the way. Not to mention children can be very time consuming, these people probably only wanted the best for the pets and felt they couldn't give it to them any more.

As far as excuses go, I think it's probably the best one out there, leagues ahead of "the children got bored" or "I like to mistreat it" which are probably the more common reasons for animals going in to rescues.

Back