• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joan-piggy had her babies at last

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Joan had her babies today :) 4 of them... Nelita sadly lost a baby a few weeks ago - it was still born :(

All very different!
pigs006.jpg

Choc and gold
pigs007.jpg

Golden agouti
pigs013.jpg

Black, white and gold tri-colour
pigs016.jpg

Lemon agouti?
pigs020.jpg

another group shot
pigs025.jpg

and just cos this one is so sweet!
pigs030.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are only a day old? They look huge!!!

Piggies are different to bunnies, they can practically eat solids straight away. A baby boar can get his mummy pregnant at 4 weeks old. They are tiny tho, at 4 weeks my Oreo was no bigger than my hamster.

awww they are adorable!! I never can get over how gp's are when they are born compared to buns! Incredible really!! :) x

yep - born today between 7:30am and 3:30pm! :D they're quite little really, as there were 4 in the litter - you should've seen Gabrielle's single baby Quaver! :shock:

I never knew they looked so real straight away if that makes sense!

Totally different to bunny babies who look nothing like bunnies at first.

Gorgeous little piggie babies. I love the light coloured agouti and the tri colour.

I really miss having piggies but the OH hasn't caved on the more pets thing yet :lol:

Back