• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies needing names! -ALL NOW NAMED :-)

Camp Nibble

Warren Scout
Not a great day for fundraising on the forum after the very unfortunate events of last night :(

Even so we are giving people the chance to name a litter of gorgeous young bunnies that have recently joined us directly from our own website.

Please click here for full details

Even if people are in no mood for fundraising today hopefully looking at these cuties might cheer people up a bit :D

Girls.jpg

boys.jpg

Girl 1 - *Honey*
Girl 2 - *Sweetpea*
Girl 3 - *Meadowsweet*

Boy 1 - *Peppercorn*
Boy 2 - *Raffles*

Many thanks
Hannah xxx

Last edited:
I can't decide one so few photos, I mean I wouldn't want to get something as important as a name wrong :( :lol::lol::lol:

I can't decide one so few photos, I mean I wouldn't want to get something as important as a name wrong :( :lol::lol::lol:

I know Louise its a big responsibility, get it wrong and the poor thing's stuck with it for life :lol:

I can tell them all apart in the flesh but when I took lots of individual photos of them looking back I couldn't really tell who was who! :oops: The four speckled ones are so similar in photos. So I gave up and decided i'd have to take group pics :lol:

If I get chance to take anymore I'll get them straight up for you :D

Many thanks Anybunny :D

Five happy bunnies who love their new names :D

The £25 raised will get one of these little cuties fully vaccinated with change to spare! So a huge thank you to everyone who named a bun.

Back