• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is This to Much?

Isis

Mama Doe
I have already got a 6ft hutch with a 6ftx4ft run, and was thinking about getting another one the same size to attach to the one I have already got. Is this just going over the top or does it sound wonderful?

It will be for my big girl and my little boy, they're not together yet. But hoping they will be by the summer. So he'll have one and she will be in the other, then when they are bonded I will convert into one big hutch/run combo.

My motto is that you'll never regret investing in good sized accommodation - the more space you can give the better!

It will be for my big girl and my little boy, they're not together yet. But hoping they will be by the summer. So he'll have one and she will be in the other, then when they are bonded I will convert into one big hutch/run combo.

oh thats a good idea, I shall remember that for when pip gets a girlfriend! :)

Just bought the other hutch, and hope to put it up the following week . So they can be next to each other and see each other. I have one problem though, my girlie cannot get down or up the ramp, does anyone know of any thing I could do to help her?

I think she is physically unable to get down there, I did think about putting carpet on the ramp so she has a better grip. And maybe put something actually under the ramp, so it isn't so steep?

Edit: That wouldn't work, because then she wouldn't actually be able to get out... :lol:

Last edited:
I assume its a double decker hutch then? Could you get one which just sits off the ground a few inches instead?

Back