• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeke!

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
Mommy, you startled me!
d03244e6.jpg

Okay, I let you off. I understand that you want to show me off. My friends on RU haven't seen me for a while!
c58b3cbf.jpg

I'm growing fast, but I'm soooo adorable!
93406985.jpg

I even think I am ready for a girlfriend, just look at me being all gorgeous!
b3c3f3ca.jpg

I can even use a litter tray!
c5564b6c.jpg

And I think you'll agree, I'm a total superstar!
8314265d.jpg

All the female bun buns will be lining up to meet him - he's gorgeous :)

hehe, he doesn't know this yet, but he does need to be deplummed first! but he's a sweetie! he does tend to get a bit overexcited when i'm holding him and he scratches and draws blood with his killer nails, but i'm sure that'll be sorted once he's on concrete!

yeah, i think that's a good idea. they still seem pretty short and he's not letting me near them! the little rascal!

There again when I took Bobby to get hers done ... he said that he only had to snip a tiny bit off as she has worn them down.. but worth asking:D

when he gets a wife they are TOO damn cute

There again when I took Bobby to get hers done ... he said that he only had to snip a tiny bit off as she has worn them down.. but worth asking:D

when he gets a wife they are TOO damn cute

my friend needs to rehome her girl, toffee (she posted about her on here!), we're going to try and bond them together!

well if they seem to not be too bothered by each other when you first put them together that is a good sign apparently.. HoneyBunnies did mine... and Bobby was a real madame and scared poor Carlo, so they had to take it slow:cry:

well if they seem to not be too bothered by each other when you first put them together that is a good sign apparently.. HoneyBunnies did mine... and Bobby was a real madame and scared poor Carlo, so they had to take it slow:cry:

well, they're going to be in cages right next to each other whilst Zeke's recovering and his pipes get unclogged, then we'll let them come out for run time each evening, then the fun starts!

well, they're going to be in cages right next to each other whilst Zeke's recovering and his pipes get unclogged, then we'll let them come out for run time each evening, then the fun starts!

I'm sure it will be fine, its good to let them get used to each others scent first I think:p

Hello! Me and mommy had a duvet day today!
fd37acb9.jpg

I soooo love snuggly days with mommy, she stays so cuddly and lovely in the pink dressing gown that I love :love::love:
037fe95a.jpg

Only problem is, I get sooo relaxed...
e69aa082.jpg

2c67bbf1.jpg

And... sleepy...
2c6a12ad.jpg

Hope you all liked... :wave::wave::wave:

Back