• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your rabbit's funny ways....

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
What does your bunny do that just makes you giggle, or go "aww"?

My Zeke keeps on coming to the front of his cage and sticks his head up and pouts. Yes.... I have a pouting bunny! I keep on trying to get a photo of it, but he wont let me! :roll::roll::roll:

Sebastian stares at me when hes eating :) everytime :p and hes taken to only putting his front paws on his shelf which has thebowl on and eating like that :p

doc and frosty flops are the cutest,

I also love it when frosty has the hump to, as she will turn her back to me and not move to show her disaproval

beth as much as its annoying its cute too is her bell ringing for food

carrie well its my smugness that shes vunerable outside her safe zone

biggles is my oldest but not his head hes bout 6 months he looks so young, and refuses to be agressive with anyone

When Blakey does that thing on my avatar - she'll be burrowing the hay in the snuggle box or hiding a treat from Bingley and when you call her name she comes and sticks her head out to enquire what mummy called her for :love:

Watching Bob and Olive chase us around the flat when they're after their food. They play a little game and it's SO cute.

We run all over the place to make sure they get lots of exercise (Bob especially is a right old lazy bun!)

I could watch them for hours. :love:

Dinky is always making me go awww..He is a very shy, scaredy bun and will run up to see me, then get scared and back off...if I start stoking Poppy he will slide up next to her and put his head down for strokes, it's like he feels safe being stroked if Poppy is there too :love: :love: :love:

Also Dinky and Sweetpea cuddle up on the windowsill dosing in the sun :love:

Bungle jumps up and down in excitement if I stand next to his cage! Its like he has springs in his legs!

I love it when Smokey 'mugs' me for food by putting her paws in the bowl and sticking her her head in it. I can practically hear her say 'it's mine, I love food'!

With Inky, it's his rabbit yoga! Every time he comes out of the playhouse or run, he has to do a massive stretch and it is soooooo cute!

When he wants a nap, Beau flops so hard he sometimes tips himself right over, then shuts his eyes and licks his paw, looks like he's sucking his thumb :love::love::love:

I love that if I havent seen Timmy for a couple of hours I can just call his name (in his special voice :oops:) and he'll appear out of nowhere. Also when me or OH gets in from work etc both Timmy and Mimi will come to greet us :love:

Tilly was the best bunny ever, as soon as I sat down on the sofa I'd hear a thud and feel a little whiskered nudge on my hand for a stroke session. I love that she loved being around us all of the time :love::love::love:

Mine all make be go 'aaaw' in different ways.

Blackberry climbs up my arm when I'm trying to clean his hutch (and if he's not doing that then he's busy peeing or pooing in the area I've just swept, but that makes me laugh too!) And sometimes he's so busy being nosey about what's going on above hime that he overbalances and then looks really offended when I laugh!:lol:

Dandelion will throw his wicker ball back to me if I put it in front of him, and he's started trying to climb up my arm too.

Clover is a sweetie pie - she (oops - 'HE') likes to come in sometime and watch TV. If she thinks the programme is boring he bounces all over the cushions on the sofa to entertain himself.

Buttercup is my shy boy, but I go into the aviary he'll poke his nose out from uner the hutch (his favourite hidey hole) to say hello.

Love 'em all!!!!:love:

Back