• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our regular visitors

Biscuit Bunny

Alpha Buck
Well my hubby has started something now, a pair of ducks (sometimes bringing more feathered friend's with them) visit us every morning and evening as they know they will get some duck pellets and water.

However cheeky moos nearly pushed passed me when I opened the front door this morning :roll: and were quacking loudly till I fed them, the neighbours must love us....

168amg5.jpg

Still coming back for more then CLare?:lol::lol::lol:
I bet this wasn't the patter of tiny feet you wanted?
(actually I would love to have this happen to us. They are very sweet)
Have you named them yet?

So cute!! Ducks are cheeky! I went in a shoe store on a retail park last week and there was Mr & Mrs Duck sat in the doorway on the mat!

Still coming back for more then CLare?:lol::lol::lol:
I bet this wasn't the patter of tiny feet you wanted?
(actually I would love to have this happen to us. They are very sweet)
Have you named them yet?

Hi Jayne :wave:

They are quite cute and seem quite settled laying on our front lawn.

Give Barry time sure he will be naming them shortly.

I just hope they don't tell too many of their duck friends....

lol why you mean you dont want a herd of ducks garthered outside your front door lol? wher edo you think they come from? x

Aww how lovely!
Reminds me of my childhood having these fascinating animals visit. I love the way they 'bob' their heads when there about to set off :lol:

Was amazed when the dog started doing it, thinking nievely she was trying to fly - until she threw up the grass she'd eaten :lol:

Last edited:

why wouldn't you want hundreds of ducks outside your door every morning and evening hey? :shock::shock:

QUACK!

lol why you mean you dont want a herd of ducks garthered outside your front door lol? wher edo you think they come from? x

lol...noooo, two are loud enough, and one was even making a snorty excited noise when I put pellets down this morning.

There is a pond not to far away, so we are just a stop off point

Aww how lovely!
Reminds me of my childhood having these fascinating animals visit. I love the way they 'bob' their heads when there about to set off :lol:

Was amazed when the dog started doing it, thinking nievely she was trying to fly - until she threw up the grass she'd eaten :lol:

lol the innocence of being a child

I love ducks, when I was at uni we had a duck pond and they used to climb 6 flights of stairs (or fly I guess) to our dorms kitchen to look for food :)

I'm very jealous!

Gavin and Stacey or Smiffy and Nessa - Cracking!

Quacking, you mean! :lol: They're precious - I love ducks! :love:

I took 'my' little boy to the duck pond yesterday, and got really worried about a swan with it's foot twisted up behind it. I phoned my mum to get her to call RSPCA, as my battery was running out, and apparently it's normal swan behaviour... :oops:

Back