• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter update!

Lindt bunny

Warren Scout
Well after i rehomed a rabbit (a private rescue) and had her for 3 weeks I found these on Sunday last week (which I think were a few days old already)

photo-10.jpg
[/IMG]

Mum (Shadow) is brilliant and is obviously looking after them as all 5 are thriving. She originally had her spay booked for today but I cancelled it on Monday.

This is one of them on Tuesday:-

10.jpg
[/IMG]

Their colours are really emerging and I am sure their eyes will open this weekend. There seems to be one grey, one caramel colour?? and 3 sooty fawns. :love:

This is the nest this morning: -
10-2.jpg
[/IMG]

10-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I was originally totally shocked :shock: but I am starting to relax and enjoy them now :love: while hubby is hard at work building another shed and aviary combo :lol:

Last edited:
what is mums story?

Neglected really. This is before at her previous home:

Shaddowi.jpg
[/IMG]

and after once homed with me

shadow.jpg
[/IMG]

She is much happier (body language alone) she binkies and she is becoming quite tame. She didn't have a name but I named her Shadow. :love:

Just an update. All going well.

This is yesterday (Sunday) one week after I discovered them: -

10BabyBunny4.jpg
[/IMG]

10BabyBunny5.jpg
[/IMG]

10BunnyBaby1.jpg
[/IMG]

10BunnyBaby3.jpg
[/IMG]

10bunnyBaby2.jpg
[/IMG]

and then today they are starting to open their beautiful eyes

This one is the same colour as Mum :love: and was the first baby I held :love:
10-4.jpg
[/IMG]

and this one is already a character as you can see the pee stream shooting towards the nest :shock: yes it had a pee while I held it :lol:

10-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Now they are opening their eyes I guess they are about 11 days old which means they were 3 or 4 days when I discovered them!

Aww so cute! They're lovely! Mom seems to be doing a brilliant job :)

Iv been helping a friend with her baby rabbits and one pee'd all over me! Didn't realise they could :D

Thanks, I think Mum has done brilliantly considering she was moved to come and live with us and I was still getting to know her. Glad I had her now as when I told the previous owner what had happened they said they would have chucked the babies out :shock:

Ah, they are so gorgeous :love: - and they can't have asked for a better start in life. How could anyone even dream of thowing out baby buns :censored:

Tammy x

Back