• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising is a good thing

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:):):)

I just wanted to say that fundraising is a positive thing the vast majority of the time. We wouldn't be able to help any bunnies with out it :)

I posted pictures earlier in the week of Timmys memorial run in progress, the money from the materials was donated by lots of you, for which we are very grateful :love:

Because of this I ordered a plaque for the run and it arrived this morning :D Sorry it is a rubbish picture, but I wanted to get it on the forum asap to cheer you all up :)

Hope you can see it OK

P4160746.jpg

Well we love our Family of Rabbits from you Liz on a 'Fundraising' theme. :D xx

They're beautiful and are now happily residing on the window ledge of our newly decorated spare bedroom. You can see them from the road lol and they look so cute! :love: xx

:love::love:
It's so lovely-made me a little leaky :oops:
Fundraising is a fabulous thing when the rules are kept to......It's just such a shame it was ruined by several individuals.

Awwww, this has made me all teary.
I'm absolutely shocked by recent events, and am so glad that I was extemely suspicious all along.
However, this will not stop me donating in the future :)

Thank you everyone :)

I still have Timmy's ashes indoors, I know I really need to get them outside in a pot now it is warmer and organise his memorial stone, but I just can't do it :( I still can't get it into my head that he is never coming back :(

The plaque is beautiful. :love:

I agree, fundraising is a good thing. In a world where the majority of people only seem to be out for themselves, it's wonderful to be part of a community where people so readily give their support. :)

Back