• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have vibes for Fletcher please U/D he is home

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I found Fletcher hunched in a corner of his hutch this morning and refusing to eat which is just how i found his brother on Saturday who died on the way to the vets :cry: I took Fletch straight to the vets and he has been admitted, don't know whats wrong with him :cry: Please can we have some major vibes, don't want to loose him as well :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no! You must be so worried! :cry:

Sending tons of vibes for Fletcher - I really hope he'll be ok.

Hugs for you too, you must be so upset. xx

hugeeeee vibes hun, did you find out why declan passed away, I know your going to be thinking the same thing hes at vets so in the best hands,

Just spoken to the vet and he has now nibbled a piece of carrot, he has had all the usual meds and will be monitored throughout the day, I am hoping this is just one of those freak stasis episodes and nothing more serious, maybe he has finally realised his brother won't be coming back, I don't know :?

So sorry Katie, you seem to be having such a horrid time lately with your buns. Thinking of you, if there is anything I can do please shout.

Back