• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An original story by Master Teddy Bun Bun!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
520.jpg

"A nice day in the sun! What could be betterer?" Asked, the furticularly handsome, Teddy to himself.

He was getting lots of impawtent nomming done.
550.jpg

.....and more nomming
522.jpg

....and even more nomming
573.jpg

Yes! This was a furpect day! He had Ruby by his side (yes....his side) and all was good!

Ruby was having great fun in the garden. She had never seen grass before, apart from when she was back at the Burrow....but that was a distant memory. The grass excited Ruby. Being a young bun she just had to HOP and BINKY every which way, causing much amusement to all who watched

She went UP the garden
584.jpg

585.jpg

586.jpg

and she went down the garden!
589.jpg

....and then she went every other way around the garden!
574.jpg

575.jpg

"Yawn....time for a leetle nap" Teddy said to his pawsome self.
620.jpg

He lay down his bootiful back body, and was just about to close his eyes when.....

621.jpg

Quick like a shot....like a bolt of lightning....breaking the sound barrier...like a soaring eagle....a leaping gazelle....Ruby lept onto her Uncle...scaring the life out of the poor, but utterly buntastic, rabbit.

"Buncle Ted....can I have a piggy back" Ruby asked.

The answer was of course "no" Ted didn't want to have to deal with piggybacks! It might mess up his sleek, glossy, black fur!
622.jpg

Ruby wasn't taking no for an answer! She jumped up and down on his back saying "pweety pweese!!!"
623.jpg

This all became too much for Ted! He was not a young bun anymore. He was a French Lop! No eggsersise would be done now he was all growed up!
624.jpg

Around and around they went in a black and orange blur. (Possibly exerting far more energy as he would have done if he had given Ruby a piggyback.)
625.jpg

627.jpg

628.jpg

629.jpg

This all became too much for the bunderful Tedster. He was getting worn out. No longer was he that spry, young....but just as pawsome bun he had been when he was younger. Ruby was young...a mere 6 months.

continued in next post

Last edited:
She got a hold of him and tried to get on his back again.
641.jpg

642.jpg

643.jpg

Teddy gave a beeg sigh! "Alright then Ruby! Because I is the most pawsomest Buncle in the entire of Lagomorphia I will play with you! (Mummeh...did you typerate that I is pawsome...and bunderful...and just all around the bestest bunneh in the werld? ...okays...just checking!!)

557.jpg

558.jpg

They played for a good hour or two (and although he will never admit it, Ted had a bunderful time.)

When, at last, Ruby was tired out, they settled down together. Teddy gave Ruby a lick, and a wash, and they snuggled up tight! More adventures tomorrow....best get some sleep!
647.jpg

648.jpg

649.jpg

652.jpg

653.jpg

story by Teddy, typed by mummy

What a BUNDERFUL story!!
Thanks Teddy :love:
That Ruby, she's a bit of a minx :lol:
And thanks Teddys Mummy for facilitating it all! :)

Oh Ace!!!! I loved it!! Teddy is a fabulous story teller!!!! and norty Rubes!! ( I have a norty Rubes too.........:roll:)

Ooooohhhh one of my favouritest bunnies in da whole of Ru...... :love: :love:

Luvverlly story! Can't wait for my garden to be 'bun-proofed' so they can go out. :D xx

Teddy you is so pawsome! :love: x

Ooooohhhh one of my favouritest bunnies in da whole of Ru...... :love: :love:

Luvverlly story! Can't wait for my garden to be 'bun-proofed' so they can go out. :D xx

Teddy you is so pawsome! :love: x

Teddy: I is aware of dis fact!!

HaHaHaHaaaaaaa - I loved this story :love:
I hope he tells a few more and his his 'pap' outside to take pics to illustrate :)

Ruby is a real little Mischief Madam eh? Teddy is gorgeous - how lucky of Ruby to have such a lovely uncle to indulge her in her antics :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

Honey: Teddy uz shuld comes down heres, I az a new fwend and she doesnt do the piggy back stuffs, u shuld swap places withs blue and bramble theys likes to play thoz games. I haz applez and melonz and lots of yummys food.

awww what a bunderful story! :love::love::love:

Sure the real reason he didnt want to give her a piggyback is he is a pawsome bun, not a wheeky guinea pig!

Lovely story!! :love:

I love Teddy and Ruby, gonna come up and have that cuppa I want bunny cuddles, big frenchie ones!! xx

Back