• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my baby bunnies :)

samantha m

Warren Scout
Hiya
I have 3 rabbits, but need to upload pictures of my other 2 so here is one of my little ones he is 9 weeks old and called Digit, and is tiny :love:
This is him compared to the remote lol
DSC_0441.jpg

Digit in his cage
DSC_0429.jpg

and meeting my dog Pippa
DSC_0425.jpg

naaaaw!!! I have a 9 week old bunny too shes called bugsy! I would love to show you a picture of her but ive lost the cable thingy?!:lol: Your rabbit is tiny!!! naw :love: x.x.x.x

naaaaw!!! I have a 9 week old bunny too shes called bugsy! I would love to show you a picture of her but ive lost the cable thingy?!:lol: Your rabbit is tiny!!! naw :love: x.x.x.x

aww, would love to see a pic if you find the cable :)

He is tiny lol, I would love for him to stay this small :love: but got told he wont grow too big so should hopefully stay nice and small lol.

What breed would you say he is? as I got told a netherland dwarf but someone on another forum said he dont look nothing like one, but I think he looks like my other one who is also a supposed netherland dwarf not in coloring just the look they both give.

Beautiful :D

Definately not a Nethie the ears are too long and the face shape is wrong!

I would say a cross breed but it doesn't matter as he is lovely!

Hi

loved the pictures, Digit is really cute!!

how does he cope with the dog?

our rabbit attacks our dog? growls and snaps at her, doesnt mind through the bars of her hutch, but face to face the poor dog really comes off worse?

Its hard to guess what breed a bunny is. When he is full grown it may be more obvious. However, he could easily be a nethie (with full nethie genes), but not a show quality one. Generally though, people sell rabbits as nethies just because they are smaller and so more people ae interested.

His markings are either a very miskarked harlequin dutch (which would make him a dutch), or a vienna marked harlequin (which can occur in many breeds).

His breed doesn't really matter but I can tell you he is breed is the cute breed!

aww, yh I dont mind what breed he is I was just wondering as pets at home told me he was a nethie but others dont think he is. I have only ever had netherland dwarfs or lion heads (except for Charlie, dunno what he is lol) so dont have any thing to compare Didge to, but you are right certainly from the cute breed :love:

Suzy bunny my dog is 6 and I have had rabbits for 10 years, so Pippa came into the family and was introduced straight away she has always been good with them, she loves guinea-pigs even more lol, but yh all the rabbits seem to like the dog she is never left on her own with them, one of mine Skippy isnt interested in the dog at all, Charlie will go over to Pippa as if to say play with me and then the dog will kinda follow him lol, and then Digit and Pippa are still getting to know one another, Digit loves Pippa's tail lol but will walk over her and everything and Pippa just lays there lol

Amy, Bailey is beautiful :love: he looks similar to Digit

Digit was reading this thread with me lol and he has now got a very big head lol

Back