• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kennel finished!!

lildebs

Mama Doe
OH and I have been working on the refurbish of the kennel for Bella and Oscar....piccies below :D

Before
100_9306.jpg

Bottom floor of the kennel

100_9310.jpg

first level
100_9309.jpg

second level
100_9313.jpg

100_9311.jpg

Finished!!
We have treated inside and out, made shelves, ramp, put a back on the run area and 2 T &G on the front (lower), blocked the panel on the side door, made an inner frame for the top section of the door so it can be open, changed the mesh to appropriate size....added handles/bolts etc ....just need to sort the clear shower curtain for the cover.......thing is litter training has slightly gone out of the window :roll: :lol: but I'm pleased with it and we had to adjust the angle of the inner shelves to make them level inside and bottom floor as the kennel is on an angle, otherwise buns would be sliding :roll:

100_9315.jpg

So what do you think?? there are toys and stuff and obviously a lot more hay in

Ooooo it looks great I want one!!!! I shouldn't really say that as we've just spent £300 on a shed oops ha

looks good to me :love:.....when i put my 2 in theirs the toilet training went wrong too...they have settled a little now. but still poo everywhere! :lol:

Not bad for £100!! ebay...cost about £70 for additional materials...I look out before I go bed and they're both sat out :D :love::love:

thay do!! they enjoy being on the top level high up! there's poops everywhere!! but good thing is they weeing in their trays ;)

That looks brill,similar to mine.Just wondering what you were goin to do with shower curtains? Are they to make a cover for the front?I was thinkin what to do with mine when it gets to winter:roll:

Back