• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies Noodle and Twiglet! Pic heavy....

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Hi,

This is the first opportunity I have had to put pics of Twig and Noodle on since I got them.......... They are inseperable!

Here is them snoozing in the hot sun this week!!

Photo170.jpg

Photo171.jpg

Me accidentaly waking Twig up!!

Photo172.jpg

Not amused!

Photo173.jpg

Every time i open the hutch they run onto the roof of their run. Im thinking that the breeder must have had mesh floors as they took straight to it like a duck on water!

Photo010.jpg

Photo072.jpg

Photo074.jpg

This is Noodles poorly eye! Think it was an old bite wound from the litter. Put a bit of Sudocrem on it and it is gone- but you can see the whole bitten through her ear in some pictures.

Photo135.jpg

Photo112.jpg

And finally, this is them in their run on the grass (before the grass feed and weed went on!) They love it but both get really hot so only allowed out for 30-60 mins. PLus dont want their baby tummies to eat too much!

Photo084.jpg

Photo136.jpg

Photo139.jpg

Photo138.jpg

Photo141.jpg

Climbing the bars!!!

Photo142.jpg

Nice Bum!!!

Photo143.jpg

And when they were in the pet shop- before I got them

Think they have grown as Twigs Ears look massive- like a Conti!!!

Photo073.jpg

They're such cuties!! They look far more relaxed than they did when you first got them! What lucky bunsters!! :love::love::love:

Back