• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone lend me a carrier for wed morning?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i keep meaning to get a spare carrier but things have been hectic.

my mums bun is to have her vhd jab on the same day as bif and merlin have their myxi.
now mums bun has her own cat carrier...i have one cat carrier....but the only other carrier i have is the massive one of wheels that is berties:shock:

mum and i will share the taxi costs....i dont know how to get the buns there and back safely...as bif n merlin arent bonded!!

do you think im ok to put bif in the big carrier as she has been in it with bertie in the past.....when they were bonded.
i will put merlin in the cat carrier as hes a chewer.
and have to try and juggle mums bun too in her carrier.

mum is going to have to be patient as is the taxi driver!! good job the vets is right outside on the pavement! just getting from my house pmsl.

if however anyone has a spare carrier they could lend for the morning..then id appreciate it.
if not then i will use the hweelie carrier..seems so lost on little bif:oops:

oh and the next morning im off to the other vets for the cats to have their boosters...its all go.

Back