• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH was very embarrased but pleased with himself!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
OH went to get his hair cut today and for some reason the subject of rabbits came up.

He said he managed to hold a 10 minute conversation about rabbits and even offering advice on spaying (as hairdresser said she was getting viscious) and vaccs - and also hairdresser is now going to build an avairy for his rabbit!!

OH has just come home and told me and said he obviously has taken in some of the stuff I twitter on to him about for hours on end!! as he doesnt really have much to do with the bunnies and is not as obsessed as me but obviously this info did not go in one ear and out the other :D

He was actually quite surprised about how much he did know!! though he said he was embarrased as once the converstaion got onto rabbits he couldnt shut up about them hee hee :lol::lol:

He said its all my fault!!! I cant possibly see how!! :oops:

Awwww I think it's great! He should be pleased that he is helping to educate people about bunnies.

My dad is the same, he pretends he is not interested but always rings up if they have to go the vets and talks about rabbits to the people he works with:D!

That's impressive! My OH wouldn't know the first thing to say. All he says to people who come round is "The male rabbits in this house have had their ball's chopped off. I'm probably next."

Back