• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few more pics of my gruesome twosome

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Can't stop taking pics:shock:

Carlo smiling for the camera

Picture043.jpg

M'lady

Picture035.jpg

settle down for sleepies

Picture033.jpg

wotcha lookin at?

Picture029.jpg

awww I loves you:love:

Picture034.jpg

They are my fur babies

Last edited:
aww they make such a nice couple - I bet you are well happy plus youve gained a gorgeous Carlo too :D

*whispers David Attonborough style* I am watching them teeeheeehee!... they know the sound of the camera turning on:cry:

They're lovey! Glad you got some good pics. Tried getting some of my 'little boys' (Butter & Black) yesterday and all I got was blurry, furry bums!:lol:

Ha I'm just the same with my two! It's so nice to see them all snuggled up isn't it?! They are a lovely pair xx :love: xx

I try and get pics of my two cuddled up but they are both so nosey they come bounding over and spoil the snuggle effect..... :p

AAaaaahhhh, they look so in lurve. Keep sending in photos, they are gorgeous! Mine always seem to pose for the camera then as soon as they hear the 'shutter' noise (why do digital cameras have these :?) they run off leaving me with an ear or a foot or similar on the screen :lol: It's why I prefer taking with my phone coz it doesn't make a noise but I can't upload from my phone yet and I'm running out of room for photos I take so many :oops:

They always look so comfy and look like "mum what do you want?" or Bobby tries to climb on my head, which worried me, as when she does this to carlo she wees on him:oops:

Back