• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New store with Bun Toys :)

Oooh, the range is awesome..... its a shop MADE for me..... with bunny stuff, dog stuff and millions of creative stuff plus some bits for the home too

:love::love:

I had this store where i used to live in leeds down hunslet! Bloody brilliant, It sells anything & everything & its really cheap! :D

Yay! There's one in Leicester! Will have to try and get there at the weekend to buy some treats for Alfie and Akpo :D

Anyone know if the "critter litter" is any good?

xxx

Good store, but our local one often suddenly stops doing a line of food or toys after you've got used to buying from there (it's often a bit cheaper than pet shops), but the hutches are way too small.

I work at a range store lol, very good pet stuff and have a great range of rabbit things. I buy all my stuff there for mine.

i love the range got bunny things from there like carriers, even my wardrobe and drawers for my bedroom :lol:

I refuse to do any business with a company that sells hutches that are ridiculously small, however much I might want another product.. When I have tackled them about it in the past all I get as a response is either "so" or "well we sell loads of them so they must be o,k":censored:

I soooooo wish I was on commission :lol::lol:

Do you work there? or just go there? Leicester is the new store that has only just opened Easter weekend, wasn't it?

The double storey hutches we sell in my branch, i think is big enough, its quite big with a run attatched to it, im not sure of exact measurement of it but it looks big. Theres a tiny single one in there that I think is way to small even for my new tiny one, but theirs another longer single one that looks a decent size only for one though not pairs.

Do you work there? or just go there? Leicester is the new store that has only just opened Easter weekend, wasn't it?

The double storey hutches we sell in my branch, i think is big enough, its quite big with a run attatched to it, im not sure of exact measurement of it but it looks big. Theres a tiny single one in there that I think is way to small even for my new tiny one, but theirs another longer single one that looks a decent size only for one though not pairs.

Neither! My dad sent me the link, I saw that they sold bunny stuff and posted it on here. I'd not been to one or heard of it before so I wondered if others had :D

I had big issue with the the range, they were selling TINY hutches for rabbits ,i made as formal complaint, havent been there for a while so not sure if they still do.

Back