• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 Day Old Kits

princessdanii

Warren Scout
Little Pinky Wondering Off As Per Usual :lol:

Picture009.jpg

Pinky On Top Getting All The Heat :lol:
Picture008.jpg

Awwww snuggling up together :love:
Picture011.jpg

Do you think this one is going to be white??
Picture010.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love: They are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:

I know mum bun has done brilliant to say its her 1st litter. :)

Do you think the pink one is going to be like a white colour?
All the rest have gone really dark, its mad from what they looked like when i found them on saturday and now 6 days on :lol:

:wave:

Yeah, he's a french lop :D

I'll take some piccies of him & put them up soon.

I had a blue Frenchie and she looked just like that :love: Is mum a Frenchie too? You are going to have some seriously jealour RUers following your posts with a huge group of gorgeous Frenchies!

I had a blue Frenchie and she looked just like that :love: Is mum a Frenchie too? You are going to have some seriously jealour RUers following your posts with a huge group of gorgeous Frenchies!

Awww! Nope she's not a french lop :oops: The owner before told me she had been neuterd so i just put them both together not thinking anything of it & out come 7 kits but 2 died :cry::cry: Feel a bit bad because people have been telling me that she will of been in hurrendous pain as there really big as she's a lion head & a lot smaller than him. :(

She's doing well now though so thats all good. :) :love::love:

They are sooo adorable! :love::love:

Frenchie x lion head, be interesting to see what they look when older, obviously gorgeous! :)

You have probably said this before somewhere but are you keeping all the babies yourself?

xx

They are sooo adorable! :love::love:

Frenchie x lion head, be interesting to see what they look when older, obviously gorgeous! :)

You have probably said this before somewhere but are you keeping all the babies yourself?

xx

Yeah deffinatly i think they look like pit bulls in the face at the minute but then thats probably what they all look like when there 1st born :lol::lol:

I want to keep them all, I've been asking my partner to build a massive, Shed/run so they can all live as a family & get them neuterd/spayed :) My partner wont let me keep them all though :cry: I'm sure i can get around him i always get my own way haha :lol::lol:

:wave::wave:

Yeah deffinatly i think they look like pit bulls in the face at the minute but then thats probably what they all look like when there 1st born :lol::lol:

I want to keep them all, I've been asking my partner to build a massive, Shed/run so they can all live as a family & get them neuterd/spayed :) My partner wont let me keep them all though :cry: I'm sure i can get around him i always get my own way haha :lol::lol:

:wave::wave:

I know what you mean about looking like pit bulls! :lol:
Be nice if you could keep them all, have to be extra nice to your partner! ;)

now they are seriosly sweet!!!! wow they will look amazing when they look older - willl be intersting that will!! lionhead frenchies :D wow

Back