• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little naughty boy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
what cn i fit in my mouth next :roll: :lol:

010-3.jpg

I know I posted in your other thread but he is just so cute! He looks so tiny too, is he still a baby?

thanks :wave: he is now about 5 and half - 6 months old i think, he's a mini lop, he's alot smaller then my past mini lops, he has chubby cheeks :lol: :love:

Your title is wrong, I'm sorry. Naughty and Locksley just do not go together. He's such a cutie!!!:love:

Your title is wrong, I'm sorry. Naughty and Locksley just do not go together. He's such a cutie!!!:love:

i know they don't really :oops: he doesn't know how to be bad really, he is such a softie, he wouldn't harm a thing, and just loves being cuddled, if someone would stroke his belly and cuddle him 24/7 he'd be soo happy :lol:

i know they don't really :oops: he doesn't know how to be bad really, he is such a softie, he wouldn't harm a thing, and just loves being cuddled, if someone would stroke his belly and cuddle him 24/7 he'd be soo happy :lol:

I'd be very happy to stroke that cute fuzzy adorable little belly! :love:

I would be happy to oblige.. By the way, hope Rosie is ok.:)

Back