• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola ~ Cat ~ nest building

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Cats Lola is nest building and andrea is a little worried.
Shes asked me to ask if she just leaves her too it?

She is spayed so i guess she is just slightly confused :oops: :lol:

Yeh, just leave her to it. She will dismantle the nest when she is done. Also, warn her to watch her hands and also Lucy, incase Lola gets grumpy and territorial. It may go the full blown thing and Lola may get swollen nipples, so warn her of that too.

Yeh, just leave her to it. She will dismantle the nest when she is done. Also, warn her to watch her hands and also Lucy, incase Lola gets grumpy and territorial. It may go the full blown thing and Lola may get swollen nipples, so warn her of that too.

Oh right, i thought you had to leave her but wasnt 100% thanks for fast reply. Oh dear, i will let her know. Apparently Lucy is just watching on :lol:

Aww bless her :lol: I've even heard of bucks making nests

It is possible that the vet didn't remove all of what should be removed, a friend has had this happen before.

:shock: esme's dragging stuff about at the moment and being 'different'. is that the kind of thing you mean by nest building?

yup, esme's done a bit of that but has now decided she wants her fleecy blankets there too. and a wicker basket for some reason:?

Even my Bucks are nesting !!

Here's Little Bill Boblet at work.............

011-66.jpg

Its that time of year! Wait for the fur pulling too.

I've had spayed bunnies turn their whole litter tray into a nest, but then they weren't called the Dopeys for nothing!

How super cool is Bill Boblet!

Back