• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help: for life insurance policy

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
can someone help, and tell me what situations boarding is covered by insurance. I know it is if me or myOH is hospitalised, but not sure if my situation applies

I have a 'for life' policy with pet plan. Unfortunately I am in Hartlepool, as my granda died last night, and the policy is in manchester.

They will still be going into boarding for a couple of days, if I can sort it but wonder if it would be helped by the insurance policy

just looked online at thier t&c booklet and i think its only if you are hospitilised.

sorry about your grandad :(

I am almost certain it is anything happening to you not immediate family. As the policy states that (this is as it is written in the policy)
The cost of boarding your pet at a licensed kennel or cattery or rabbit hotel or £5 per daytowards the cost of someone, who does not live with you, looking after your pet while you are in hospitalduring you policy year
Your rabbits are fully insured with Petplan while they are staying with me

Back