• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carriers

p_prod_uk

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a good pet carrier (top opening) to suit 2 buns (one large and one average size in each pair) from a good website?

All shops round here are expensive :D

i dont have experience myself..but am looking for one too..one with a shoulder strap!
trixie do them...there are diff types..one with practically no vents:shock:

ones with vents..top opening and additional shoulder strap.

dabners do them......zooplus........just google and keep fingers crossed..then let me know!:lol:

i need mine for wed morning...not enuff time to get one now.

I have a large cat carrier from Home Bargins that cost £5 and you can take the top off.
I can't believe that people pay over £20 and more for cat carriers :shock:

I have a large cat carrier from Home Bargins that cost £5 and you can take the top off.
I can't believe that people pay over £20 and more for cat carriers :shock:

Cos I'm a mug for my buns :lol: I bought the cat cabrio for the trip down to see FHB and wanted them to travel in style!! I love how it opens out at the top, make it much easier for getting them out once you're at the vets and I also like the little removable dish too!!

Cos I'm a mug for my buns :lol: I bought the cat cabrio for the trip down to see FHB and wanted them to travel in style!! I love how it opens out at the top, make it much easier for getting them out once you're at the vets and I also like the little removable dish too!!

I'm a mug for Charlie I just can't believe people spend this much for a bit of plastic!
Charlies can all be opened at the top and I bet it only takes a few seconds longer than the more expensive carriers, for a fraction of the price :lol:

Back