• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You go the the pet shop for a run......

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Oh man!

I went to a pet shop to look at a big bunny run (i'm off spending this weekend) and while I was there I looked at the bunnys :roll:

They were all cute and happy and little bundles of fluff. Except for a flemish giant :( He was in the same size cage as the tiny bunnys and could hardly turn round. He is pretty overweight as well. He had such sad eyes :cry::cry:

Whats a girl to do :?

I asked how much it was and if it was a boy or girl. Its a boy (i'm looking for a boy for Lilly. Fate?!) He was £ 45. I said I would be back at the weekend to buy a run and could I get a discount on him. He asked which run I was buying. I said the big f****** expensive one. He said well you can have him free.

So on Saturday I pick up Carlisle. I'm converting my shed for him and getting Lilly a hutch to go outside. Hopefully after they've been fixed they can live in the shed together. Please let them fall in love or I'll have three single buns :?

good luck and hopefully they will be happier :D
sometimes fate take's over and you know your doing the correct thing. :)
i bet he will be sooo much happier coming out of the horrid petshop!

I'll be mentioning that the cage is far too small for giants when I collect him. I'll even try to get him not to get them in again. He's usually really good with his animals so I think/hope he'll take notice. The owner wasn't there when I went last night otherwise I would have said something then.

Well done, hope him and Lilly get on.
Theresa place near me that has alot of dutch in but I won't buy anything from there as I know I would come out with half of them.

Well done, hope him and Lilly get on.
Theresa place near me that has alot of dutch in but I won't buy anything from there as I know I would come out with half of them.

Its so hard to resist. Carlisle has the saddest eyes and he was just lying there because there was nothing else he could do given his size :shock:

Back