• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£84 playhouse at B&Q

I have the exact same one that is in the link, problem is the slope of the roof means you have to shut the door every time there is a drop of rain or it runs inside.

I have the exact same one that is in the link, problem is the slope of the roof means you have to shut the door every time there is a drop of rain or it runs inside.

I know, I had the same model at my old house (we had to leave it behind when we moved). I was hoping to get one with a veranda, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, huh?

I wonder if guttering to catch water coming off the roof would solve some of the problem?

I know, I had the same model at my old house (we had to leave it behind when we moved). I was hoping to get one with a veranda, but I guess beggars can't be choosers, huh?

I wonder if guttering to catch water coming off the roof would solve some of the problem?

We tried that but then the door doesn't open. I just spend my days opening and shutting the door :lol:

Bargain! How many bunnies does everyone think this would comfortably accomodate and run size reccomendations. Thing is the garden isn't ours! X

Bargain! How many bunnies does everyone think this would comfortably accomodate and run size reccomendations. Thing is the garden isn't ours! X

If they have permanent access to the run, then at least 4 buns. If they are going to be shut in the playhouse for long periods, then only a pair. Remember you can add extra levels to give more living space

Thing I dont understand is a while ago I was told a 4ft hutch, no matter how big the run is wasnt suitable for a pair of buns. Yet a 4ft playhouse seems to pass rescue requirements.

I know Strawberry would be fine in a 4ft Wendy house because he would have a 10ft run attached but I wouldnt get one incase it failed rescue requirements in the future.

Confused over this. We have just been to B&Q. I am not bothered if we have missed the 15% off but in the brochure in the store we could only find a 4 x 4ft Bella at £199. Got to say that the staff were useless, didn't know what I was on about. Our store is a massive one at Meir Park, Stoke on Trent.

Back