• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh God Now Eddie- Another HUGE Seizure U/D 16th April- Doing Better Now :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He hasnt had one for ages, my poor boy

:cry:

I dont expect lots of replies as I know there are numerous poorly Buns atm. This thread is just somewhere for me to 'talk', no-one need listen !!

Last edited:
Oh Jane, poor Eddie, is he stable now? You are certainly going through it with your buns. Thinking of you. X

It never raints, but it pours.

I hope that Eddie can settle calmly after his seizure and not have another one.

Awwhhh, poor Eddie :( Sending him lots of cuddles and nose rubs. I have a chicken that has been having seisures - it's the scariest thing. :(

Thanks all

Eddie is still very wobbly but he's nibbling hay now so I am hoping that he will recover throughout the day.

I wont be happy til he's back in his pot though.................

Eddie is doing much better now :)

He is eating again and he has his co-ordination back.

Until the next time I guess..............

Poor Eddie, it must be frightening for him.
I hope he is back on the pot (so to speak) soon xx

aww, glad he is better now :)
Im new on here does he have something wrong with him? just from you saying "stable for now", I hope he is ok.

Eddie appears to have recovered from his latest seizure :)
His right ear has lopped, but it always does after a fit :?

Thank you for all the vibes for Eddie Rabbit :)

Hi Jane! I haven't been online much lately so have missed your posts about your poorly buns.... glad to hear Eddie is picking up and sending tons of vibes for him - hope he continues to improve. Poor Eddie.

Hugs for you Jane too xx

Back