• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my final video of Pearl

those times twice a day when i hand fed her pellets in her last weeks were truely beautiful, she was so determined to eat every last one, and sometimes she would prop herself up on my leg but her body would slip so id hold her front legs in position for her :love::love:

i honestly never imagined it would hurt this much. my dad and george didnt cause this much ache in my heart when they went :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

the other day i was on such a high about the necklace and the excitement of it actually existing but its all come back full force again the more i miss having bunnies in the house :(

What a beautiful girl she was. I know its hard but you have to try and get to a point where you can remember her and smile and laugh at her funny ways, and you will. Its been 3 months since I lost my girl and I still have a good cry on a pretty much daily basis (esp as we got her ashes back yesterday, bought back all the pain in a way) but I can look at piccys of her and remember her with a smile alot of the time too.
She looks like she was a very very happy bunny and obv loved you alot xxx

aww that is a lovely clip!! What a good girl eating the pellets out of your hand like that.. very special moments to remember!

shes beautiful xx

Aw, she had such a cute way of nomming, I could just kiss that little bunneh mouf :love::love::love: try not to think unhappy things, you had lovely times together, you gave her happiness and love, and brought her together with the lovely Alvin.

This is probably gonna come out all wrong, but maybe you need to look at it from her point of view instead of your own. From her point of view it's all good, she had a happy life and was loved, she was looked after so well when she was sick, and when her brave little body couldn't cope anymore, it didn't have to, she is painfree now. If you are sad about it you're only thinking about it from your point of view, and thinking what you will miss, but remember that in order for you to get what you want and have her back, she would have to be in a lot of pain. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound offensive :oops:

Aw, she had such a cute way of nomming, I could just kiss that little bunneh mouf :love::love::love: try not to think unhappy things, you had lovely times together, you gave her happiness and love, and brought her together with the lovely Alvin.

This is probably gonna come out all wrong, but maybe you need to look at it from her point of view instead of your own. From her point of view it's all good, she had a happy life and was loved, she was looked after so well when she was sick, and when her brave little body couldn't cope anymore, it didn't have to, she is painfree now. If you are sad about it you're only thinking about it from your point of view, and thinking what you will miss, but remember that in order for you to get what you want and have her back, she would have to be in a lot of pain. I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound offensive :oops:

no hun you said it right. i desperately want her back but im also so happy shes free.. she was very happy right up until that morning, it would of been an act of cruelty for me to keep her going for anylonger. she was so ready to die and it was a perfect end. i think im wallowing because its not just her ive lost this week. alvin is gone, ste is gone and so is ralph and the house feels empty :(

im all happy again now tho, alvypants *may* fall inlove and hes not got EC and my sweet angel no longer stuggles for breath.. cant get better than that in such a **** time. she really loved me and thats all that matters now :love::love::love::love:

and best of all i can get really really drunk this weekend and not have to worry about feeding/medicating pets :D

Back