• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to have heart failure

Rachel89

Mama Doe
I'm currently sitting here trying to bond my 3 with the new girl.
There being good so far, infact Blues taken the daddy role upon himself and washing her.

I can't stop feeling panicy that I'm going to blink and its going to go wrong.

your very brave!
i am dying to get 2 more to go with my girls, but i daren't :roll:
glad it all seems fine.
when i bonded my 2 i watched them for a good hour and then found things to do around them to take my mind off them, i always stayed near to them but it made me feel better. plus somebody told me not to get stressed as they might sense it! so i got alot of jobs done in the garden that day! :lol:

I think I'm mopre worried about Honey but since finally bonding to Blue she didn't mind bramble and infact shes snuggling next to the littleun both flopped out :love:
I'd love to add a chocolate to mine but I thought 3 was bad enough, let alone four. I will have to see how this goes and if I can make it through another bond :lol:

Well Honey ADORES her its official, shes treating her like her child :lol:

Blues been really good, hes normally quite a humpy rabbit and hes been on his best behaviour. Brambles been a little unsure but nothing nasty at all, a little chase but no fur pulling and he gave her a groom.

Just hope it stays this way. If alls well tomorrow I'm going to give them a tiny bit more room.

Back