• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues...can someone use some empty kitchen roll tubes?-claimed!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi
i usually recycle these but thought someone could make use of them for their rescue bunnies to play with. If anyone would like them (about a dozen) pm me your address and i'll gladly send them.

Last edited:
there yours hannah! glad you can make use of them seems a shame to throw them when a bunny could get some fun out of them!
i'll post them next week for you!

I also have loads of these, i have been giving them to minimallow, but there are plenty to go around, im happy to post to wherever.....

there yours hannah! glad you can make use of them seems a shame to throw them when a bunny could get some fun out of them!
i'll post them next week for you!

Aww thanks Lisa, really sweet of you :D

Its amazing how many bunnies completely turn their noses up at any fancy toys we buy them in favour of a good old loo/kitchen roll :lol:

Me too...there was a thread a short while ago from a bunny rescue centre asking for loo roll tubes...if anyone wants some please PM me your details...will be happy to send them on. :wave:

Back