• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

From Excel to SS

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I changed Rimmi and Winter from Excel to SS almost a fortnight ago, Ive been giving Winter more food because I want her to gain weight and Rimmi less because hes a bit overweight at the moment!! Anyways..... both have lost 80g in 10 days..... is that ok?? I am disappointed Winter has lost even though she is given more than Rimmi......

What do you all think?

Well..... a 'sprinkle' really, Winters amount is more than Rimmis...... but the same amount that I fed them of Excel.....

Well, Ive seen a huge difference in Lily and BB.
Hes been nomming them all..........:shock::roll:
I think it sounds ok.
Seperate bowls I reckon is the way to go.Roland and his wife have seperate bowls.Shes lost a bot of weight but she was a podge.Roland is about right so Ian said and Mrs aint far off her ideal.
I stupidly gave L and B same bowl.hence shes even tinier now.

Peaches lost weight when I moved her from excel to ss, so I just give her extra pellets and the weights gone back on easily :wave:

Back