• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i am so sorry..

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i cant read t6he threads on buns ***** passing or passed......im so upset reading the thread titles....

all i can say is im sorry im not brave enough to read and comment......my heart is breaking along with all of you.....and my thoguhts go out to you all.

i hope those sick buns get better and get right vet help...those who are passing or close to...pass peacefully...and those rainbow buns binky free.

but all their two foots and theyre partners...hugs and hugs xxxxx

Awww thats very understandable, it is heartbreaking hearing about bunnys that have passed or are passing and the pain in their owners messages :cry:
I have to say though if you ever can bring yourself to read and respond to these threads it is very comforting for the owners of these buns to know that people understand how they feel.
xxxx

I know how you feel. I am so worried about my buns at the moment I can't cope with reading about other bunnies who are also really ill or have gone to the bridge.

I feel really guilty for avoiding them as I know how important support is at these times, but I need what little strength I have left to fight for Maisey and renoir at the moment, it certainly doesn't mean that I don't care :(
xx

I'm the same - I feel for the other owners deeply, but it gets upsetting to read of such sad stories, so I have to be in a strong mood to be able to do that.

The only part of this forum that I haven't yet look at is the Rainbow Bridge thread - I will one day, but think I would spend too long in tears if I looked at it this period of time...

Don't beat yourself up about it, it's understandable. I enjoy coming on the forum, but so often am in tears reading the threads. I make a point now of always going onto the pictures and stories thread before I log off, to see all of the happy and healthy buns on here :)

Back