• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Chucks -Neutered Nethie buck

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of webbkath

Physical Description chocolate brown netherland dwarf
Temperament Likes a noserub but nips if held for too long
Age approx 6
Sex male
Neuter Status neutered
Vaccination Status not vaccs
Health
Type of home wanted with another rabbit will probably be best outdoors
Location cheshire
Reason for rehoming owner got bored of rabbit

Last edited:
Thank you for that :D

Hi ownder said he is agressive but she hasnt handled him much. I picked him up today, he was a bit difficult to catch but once I had got him was fine. He got a bit bored and nipped me but no worse than any of mine would. He was quite happy to sit in his hutch and have noserubs. He is living in a 5ft hutch but doesnt have a run or any toys so is probably very bored

He has been living on his own so would be glad of a nice wifey bun. He isnt vaccs so a new owner would need to do this. If anyone can offer this old boy a retirement home I am more than happy to help out with transport

Last edited:
sorry they arent the best pics his hutch is behind the stables at the mo and its a bit dark in there :cry:
Photo-0102.jpg

Photo-0099.jpg

Has this sweet fella found his forever retirement home yet?

We did offer him a space here but he is already going to Theo's at the rabbit retreat :)

we thought he would be an ideal partner for Mini Mouse, but he has a new home and thats the important thing :)

glad he's got a home but if he is healthy why is he going to a sanctuary? there are often people looking for older buns to go with theirs that have lost partners..not being funny as great he has somewhere..just wondering as sanctuary spaces are often hard to find for special needs bunnies

He is a cutie:love:

glad he's got a home but if he is healthy why is he going to a sanctuary? there are often people looking for older buns to go with theirs that have lost partners..not being funny as great he has somewhere..just wondering as sanctuary spaces are often hard to find for special needs bunnies

He is a cutie:love:

We were asked to take him as no-one else had offered him a home but we didn't have space straight away. Now he would be great as a partner for one of our older lonely bunnies, as you say they are often hard to find. When we did have the space for him he was already going to Theo's :)

We were asked to take him as no-one else had offered him a home but we didn't have space straight away. Now he would be great as a partner for one of our older lonely bunnies, as you say they are often hard to find. When we did have the space for him he was already going to Theo's :)

Jill - I approached Liz and Theo as I thought he would be hard to home because of his age and I didnt know if he had any health problems. I would have hated to rehome him to someone only for them to find out he had medical problems. I felt a sanctuary would be more able to deal with him if needed. I really wished I had had the space and money to take him on myself but I couldnt have done that without spending money I didnt have. Im glad I didnt as a few days later Evie ripped her leg open.

I feel bad that he didnt end up with you Liz - I thought you were full and offering out of kindness rather than wanting him as a partner for somebun. I felt guilty asking in the first place as you do so much good work anyway

I feel bad that he didnt end up with you Liz - I thought you were full and offering out of kindness rather than wanting him as a partner for somebun. I felt guilty asking in the first place as you do so much good work anyway

We were full when you asked us, but unfortunately with our bunnies spaces can come up quite quickly and unexpectedly :( We didn't have Mini and Maisey when you asked us and since then Maisey has gone and Mini is alone. Things do change very quickly here and as much as we make plans for the future they always change with in a few days or a week :(

Its just the way it goes here, it is difficult but we sort of learn to go with the flow :)

Back