• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Hamsters -Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080/0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups:1
Group:1
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: Russian Hamster
Sex: Female
Age(s): Approx. 1 year
Name(s): Harriet
Colours: Grey/Black/White
Reason for rehoming: Came from a loopy woman who's kid got bored. They thought the best plan of action would be to set the hamster free in the woods! After speaking to me several times over the phone she decided it would be better to let us take her.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way.
Other: We were told she was evil and bit. This is complete nonsense as I have just been handling her and she is the sweetest thing ever. Very friendly and nice natured.

HPIM4418.jpg

HPIM4428.jpg

HPIM4429.jpg

HPIM4441.jpg

HPIM4445.jpg

if only she was older. rocky is really missing "mummy" hamster but i obviously dont ant babies..they arent usually infertile until over 2years. might try him with rocky though think they both a bit old to bond now. x

Back