• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopping bun :D

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
This might sound like I'm being really silly....but Marnie has FINALLY started flopping :love::love::love:
Ever since she came to us she has been binkying like a loon, but I had never seen her flop, instead she'd snooze in her tucked up position and gently chitter her teeth...so I knew she was happy.
Then last night I looked over at them and they were both flopped out on the floor in front of the radiator.
I cried :oops:
Then she did it again twice this morning :D

Completely pointless thread, but J thinks I'm being silly....so I though you guys would understand

Not pointless at all, very interesting to me as I'm waiting for Inca to flop so really nice to hear about someone elses experiences! She does just the same, sleeps in her tucked up position & gently grinds/chatters when you tickle her. How long did you have to wait from having your bun til the grand flop?! :lol:

She moved in on 20th December....so quite a while....although she could have been flopping loads and I just haven't seen.
I was getting a little worried...but I think that's just cause Blue spends ALL his time flopped....he's such a lazy little sod!

carrie is my non flopper ive seen her flop bout twice in the 2 years ive had her, she has her tucked up stance ready for action, what makes me laugh is that biggles will flop right under her chin, you get this im not amused expression :lol:

Awww :love:

Rum has just started properly flopping too, wife and I both cried with joy the other day when she did it next to Raisin so she was curled around him on her side and started licking his nose! I swear it was cute overload!

Haven't seen Raisin flop yet, he just lies down in his superman pose!

Awww :love:

Rum has just started properly flopping too, wife and I both cried with joy the other day when she did it next to Raisin so she was curled around him on her side and started licking his nose! I swear it was cute overload!

Haven't seen Raisin flop yet, he just lies down in his superman pose!

Blue is really funny....If Marnie settles a little away from him he will stretch as far as he can to demand kisses....and if he cant reach he'll commando shuffle till he gets to her.
It's so funny to watch :love: :lol:
don't they look funny when they superman....their 'arms' are so long :love:

Back