• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want/Need This!!

:wave:Don't be seduced into thinking this is as big as they are making it sound.

Actual living area.. .quote ... Width 32" x Depth 34" x Height 41". That makes it less that 3 feet square, hardly "giant". There should be a law about false advertising for crud like this.

I didn't even look at the measurements i just saw the photo & thought yes i want this :lol: Couldn't afford something like that anyways, Not at the minute :( :cry: Gutted.

Thanks for noticing!! :D

:wave: Danielle :wave:

The picture is extremely deceptive and does look substantial. Hopefully people will read the measurements and not go by their outrageous claims :).

The picture is extremely deceptive and does look substantial. Hopefully people will read the measurements and not go by their outrageous claims :).

Hopefully, If there anyone like me half the time on ebay i don't read the full description, The picture gets me! Luckly i've had everything that the picture has shown, I'm a ebay addict sometimes depends what i see :lol:

From now on i'll be more carefull & read the full description.

:wave: Danielle :wave:

Yes, it really isn't that big in the flesh. We have rehomed ex battery hens to people with these but we only rehome a maximum of 2 provided they get access to the outdoors as well. They would never accomodate 6 hens which is what some sellers claim. Absurd. They are also quite cheaply made and the wood is very soft. A pair of bunny teeth would be straight through them.

Back