• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 1st got ya day maisie! (piggy)

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
a year ago today, my little maisie arrived here to be chesney's wifey. she was petrified when she arrived the poor girl but she soon settled. she greets me everytime i walk past the cage, wheeks when i stand up from the settee, and even wheeks when i stir waking up in the morning! :roll::lol: she has to let me know it is brekkie time! she has the strangest wheek :lol: she is so sweet and loving, and such a pretty girl. she was in rescue for ages and i cannot understand why at all! :shock: i knew as soon as i saw her that she was 'the one' for me, and for ches!

she is about 22 months old now.

my little maisie maisie moo! :oops:
Photo-0004-1.jpg

Photo-0005-1.jpg

Photo-0002-1.jpg

Photo-0010-1-1.jpg

Photo-0040-1.jpg

Photo-0476-1.jpg

Photo-0522-1-2.jpg

Photo-0523-1.jpg

she loves ches and grooms and licks his ears and head, and he purrs so loud when she does! :lol:

she sprints round the cage so fast, she is just such a happy piggle. :D

she knows the word kiss aswell and lifts her nose up when i say it. :love: i just love her to bits. :love:

hope you enjoyed the pics. :D

can't leave ches out!
Photo-0025-2.jpg

thanks everyone :D

i bought her (them!) some paper bags to rustle around in! and they had a feast of grass and dandelions, and they had some sticks from the coneflower... and i bought them some more things towards their new cage, which i hope to build soon. just got to get all the bits together first.

oh, and bought some green oat hay aswell.

:)

Back