• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steve and Jasmine: officially bonded!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
:wave:

steve and jas are now officially bonded! im sooo happy, i started slowly and took it from there with them. they progressed quickly and now are happily in the shed!

here are some pics!

steve did the grooming from the start, and the humping which confused me! haha:lol:
PICT1010.jpg

PICT1009.jpg

jas is loving it!

and then today i caught this!
86207938.jpg

so now all i need to do is order them a larger outdoor home, as the shed isnt ideal, and steve hates being locked up! so they can live outside, without being moved every day to the shed as jasmine HATES being lifted and wont tolerate it at all.

Aww they look so happy and loved up! Jasmine is very pretty, hope she gets a little easier to handle for you! Pickle doesn't like being picked up either, I have to do it quickly on the sly, then he's so stunned he stays still for a few seconds!:lol:

thankoo everybody!

:wave:

i love that they were cooperating throughout the bond! :love::love::love: i was soooo nervous but it was easy really.......(so she says...i was pooping myself when i first stuck them in the run)

Back