• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny off food for about half hour.... why??

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Have had my two since August and just last week and this morning, when I went to feed buns, Lola guzzled as is usual for my two and Benny wouldn't eat a thing - not even dill or dandilions!! He did it last week for about half an hour too.

He was fine this afternoon when I came home to check on him, while, meanwhile I lost another 6 months off my life!!! :shock:

Anyone any experience of this?? What's the wee man's problem?? :?

Hi - saw a lot about you buns on the Rabbit Welfare Forum, and they had me hooked! (unfortunately no-one seems to be posting on there at the mo...sigh)

Perhaps he's had an early feed of hay before you take breakfast in? :)

Beau does this to me too, he's had stasis a few times so I always worry, and often he will start eating 2 hours or so later :roll:

Hi - saw a lot about you buns on the Rabbit Welfare Forum, and they had me hooked! (unfortunately no-one seems to be posting on there at the mo...sigh)

Perhaps he's had an early feed of hay before you take breakfast in? :)

Your rabbits are gorgeous!! Love the names too! Maybe he had, but he can usually find a little space for dill! I think he does it to watch me squirm!! :(

Beau does this to me too, he's had stasis a few times so I always worry, and often he will start eating 2 hours or so later :roll:

So how long would you leave him before taking him to the vet then? I had to leave him all day today from about 8.15 til 4.00 - was worried sick but I'm a teacher and I cant be late in to work, or would have taken him to vets. Such a worry!:?

Last edited:
Back