• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie still humping

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Alfie has been neutered 8 weeks now and he's still very amorous :oops: It has gotten less but he's still trying to hump me and doing the buzzing around my legs. My other boys were never like this. Could it be that he has not been neutered properly? His willy still comes out when he gets frisky:oops: I'm scared he will do it when people come round. When will it stop? Any advice?

I have no real advice sorry. But Timmy was still doing that at the age of 9 years and he was neutered at 6 months, or so I was told :oops: :lol::lol:

He just loves you... :love::love::oops::oops:

Sorry no actual advice... I had dex done asap and he doesn't seem to do amorous at all, ever... I think he might be a bit of a girl actually, probably because I make him listen to women's hour on the radio every day while im at work... :oops:

Back